Sökning: "credit institutions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden credit institutions.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Since the 2008 crisis, the hedging instruments have gained popularity with financial institutions. This is the case of the total return swap that is used today by major institutions like Goldman Sachs or J.P. Morgan. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the rapid spread of credit card business around the world, credit risk has also expanded dramatically. The occurrence of a large number of credit cardcustomer defaults has caused huge losses to financial institutions such as banks. Therefore, it is particularly important to accurately identify default customers. LÄS MER
3. Bankernas dilemma – Konflikten mellan kreditinstituts skyldigheter enligt penningtvättslagen respektive betaltjänstlagen.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Materialisation of the Malawian emergent farmer : a privileged class’ positioning in agricultural transformationMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Emergent farmers have rapidly increased in numbers on the sub-Saharan African continent during the last couple of decades. The main interest in this study lies in how emergent farmers have materialised as a class in a political economic context and historical process and what societal impact they have had. LÄS MER
5. Estimation of Loss Given Default Distributions for Non-Performing Loans Using Zero-and-One Inflated Beta Regression Type ModelsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates three different techniques for estimating loss given default of non-performing consumer loans. This is a contribution to a credit risk evaluation model compliant with the regulations stipulated by the Basel Accords, regulating the capital requirements of European financial institutions. LÄS MER