Sökning: "crisis communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 564 uppsatser innehållade orden crisis communication.
1. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
2. "Under pressure". A study of the Swedish Public Health Agency´s crisis - and reputation management during the COVID-19 pandemic.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines the Swedish Public Health Agency’s (PHA) crisis communication regarding the COVID-19 pandemic during the year of 2020. Departing from a synthesis of the frameworks of Image Repair Theory and Bureaucratic Reputation Theory, the PHA’s online press conferences are critically analyzed to map out how the PHA’s representatives react to reputational threats that occur alongside and in connection to its management of the crisis at hand. LÄS MER
3. The Swedish Food Industry in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Sustainability in the Primary Production and Processing Sectors in a Time of Uncertainty and Crisis.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic impacted the national crisis preparedness resulting in an increasedinterest for food self-sufficiency, while also disrupting the way business is conducted.Parallelly, the environmental crisis is advancing, increasing the need and interest forsustainable development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : During the COVID-19 pandemic social services were seen as vital for society but in Sweden, the Public Health Authority advised all citizens to limit meetings with others outside of their own household which complicated needs assessment in social work. Additionally, a vulnerable group for getting severely ill of COVID-19 was older people. LÄS MER
5. The Management of Risks and Crises within MNCs - A case study of Volvo Group and its Business AreasMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER