Sökning: "crisis handling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden crisis handling.
1. Supporting Resilient Behaviour in Simulation Studies : A study of how resilient behaviour can be enhanced in a crisis management exercise based on participants experiencesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : A major disruption in the payment system would be a considerable societal crisis and is studied by a project called Creating Collaborative Resilience Awareness, Analysis and Action for Finance, Food and Fuel Systems in INteractive Games (CCRAAAFFFTING), using serious gaming and simulation. This study examines the experiences of the participants in the crisis management exercises. LÄS MER
2. GIS-based crisis communication : A platform for authorities to communicate with the public during wildfireMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik; KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Today, people are used to having technology as a constant aid. This also sets expectations that information should always be available. LÄS MER
3. How did Chosôn Ilbo and Han’gyôre’s Editorials use Emotive Language to Frame the Government’s Handling of the MERS Crisis?Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för koreanska
Sammanfattning : During and after the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome crisis in 2015, the South Korean Government faced a lot of criticism for the epidemic prevention management. The crisis had a duration of four months before it was declared over, leading to an accumulation of criticism towards the security system, disease management and hospital policies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, a climate crisis is immanent. In this thesis I have conducted nine semi-structured interviews with Swedish climate activists. LÄS MER
5. International Negotiations: Language in Crisis and Conflict Handling Negotiations, and vice versa : A conceptual study on international crisis/conflict negotiations considered in Wittgensteinian, Austinian and Derridean terms, with reflections on the cases of Oslo 1 Accords 1993 and Rambouillet Negotiations 1999Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/StatsvetenskapLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents a conceptual study engaging the theories emerged in the philosophy of language and the theories of international relations and negotiations into a single framework. The framework comprises the concepts developed by L. Wittgenstein, J. L. LÄS MER