Sökning: "critical perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2013 uppsatser innehållade orden critical perspective.
1. Hur motiveras svensk biståndspolitik genom diskurser om säkerhet?: En kritisk diskursanalys av policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd (2016)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This essay is a critical discourse analysis of representations of security that are visible in the Swedish aid policy. The text aims to analyse discourses of security, through lenses of poststructuralist critique, in the current policy framework represented by the Swedish government from 2016 (Policyramverket för svenskt utvecklingssamarbete och humanitärt bistånd 2016/17:60). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Regional Innovation System (RIS) and clusters have long been argued for having a positiveimpact on regional growth. Also, the eminence of cluster initiatives and how in turn they supportregional growth and development are becoming important questions for scholars and practitionersas well. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to explore representations of youth mental illness by analysingarticles in Swedish newspapers. Mass media has a central role in depicting social problems andshaping public discourse on health. It affects the way we understand and manage our social reality. LÄS MER
4. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN SÁPMI An interview study with Sámi education professionals addressing the challenges and opportunities for respecting cultural diversity in educationMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In connection to global ESD discourse concerning the need for education to respect cultural diversity, the aim of this study is to investigate challenges and opportunities encountered by Sámi education professionals regarding the implementation of Sámi education in Sápmi. To meet this purpose, the study addresses the following research questions:How do Sámi education professionals describe:i) culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi?ii) challenges and opportunities for implementing culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi? To analyze the empirical material obtained through semi-structured interviews, a theoretical framework grounded in decolonial theory, using the concept of epistemic justice and critical place-based pedagogy, is applied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how Swedish public service media represents Facebook; a private, transnational company but also a tool for public service media (PSM) to reach its audience. The first research objective was to find out to what extent and in what way Facebook has been present in two of the biggest news programs in PSM, Rapport and Dagens eko, over the last ten years. LÄS MER