Sökning: "critical religion theory."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden critical religion theory..
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
2. Religion and its relationship to conflict; The case of South Sudan : To what extent do South Sudanese still experience religious oppression post-independence?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract The study is a critical evaluation of the relationship between Religion and Conflict, with a case study in South Sudan (based on the findings of Noa Salomon 2013;2014). With the aid of power theory, conflict theory, frustration and aggression theory, the study seeks to determine the extent to which religious oppression still exists in South Sudan with other specific aims such as determining the provisions for religious freedom in South Sudan, finding the role of religion in peacebuilding and assessing the challenges faced in religious tolerance in South Sudan. LÄS MER
3. Digitala diharar och programmerade pukar: Ett utforskande av spelskapandets potential som akademisk publikationsform samt som verktyg för digitalisering och adaption av kulturarvMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In this project I have created a game adaption of Swedish folklore regarding milk hares, to evaluate game design as a viable mode of academic publication, and as a way to preserve, adapt and present cultural heritage. During the making of the game I used a playcentric design process and took inspiration from interaction design. LÄS MER
4. Shamaner, komplicerade ceremonier och heliga stenar : En religionshistorisk studie av religion som kategori i Etnografiska museets utställning Nordamerikas indianerKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : What is religion? That is a question that have been asked and answered over and over again since the invention of the word itself. The definition of religion is still engaging and dividing social science. Despite that, the word has a untaught part of our everyday life. We meet the word on the news, in conversations and in education. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : This thesis shows how misogynous and stereotypical images of women, which historically have been used to transform them into witches and monsters, are now reused in the construction of the term “batikhäxa” (“tie-dye witch”). Feminist and discourse theory form the framework of this study which includes the analysis of three opinion pieces, or political pamphlets, that were published between 2010 – 2018: "Batikhäxorna och makten" by the pseudonym Julia Caesar, "Refugee 'Children"& The Women Who Sexually Exploit Them" by the pseudonym Angry Foreigner and "De ansvariga för Sveriges kaos behöver en intervention för att ställas till svars " by Katerina Janouch. LÄS MER