Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : A startup is a fledgling business designed to deliver a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty. In the 21st century, startups have been growing significantly both in developed and developing countries. Since2014, startups are currently a new booming phenomenon in Indonesia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : It is argued that sustainability today has become a mega-trend, where the consumers are more aware of their surroundings and businesses impact on the environment than ever. Companies have come to be critically observed by societies, which has put more pressure on them to act in more sustainable ways as well as becoming more transparent with their operational and sustainability communication towards stakeholders. LÄS MER
13. The relationship between management control systems and strategy: Multiple institutional logics in practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
14. Project Management Approaches in Mega Construction Projects in Developing Countries : Cases from PakistanMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper wasto explore, using Critical Success Factors, project management approaches in successful Mega Construction Projects in developing countries. Design/methodology/approach – The research was basedoncase study inquiry strategy comprising ofthreecase studies,which incorporatedinterviews with project managers of the respective mega construction projects. LÄS MER
15. Project Manager Competencies in managing International Development Projects : The Project Managers' PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research studies the competencies of International Development (ID) project managers from their perspectives, taking into consideration the contextual factors and the challenges that they face when managing ID projects. The study adopts a constructionist ontological viewpoint and an interpretivist epistemological philosophical assumption. LÄS MER