Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This report is built on a theoretical literature study within the areas of digital transformation and dynamic capabilities. An empirical study has been made on the provider of the mission of this study, Propia, and a case study has been made on the case company Tekniska verken, in order to verify the theoretical findings and results. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) technologies is becoming increasingly important in order to make data-driven decisions enabling organizations to stay competitive. However, with long lead times, organizations are not able to take those time-critical data-driven decisions in order to stay ahead. LÄS MER
8. To Beer or not to Beer : Investigating Swedish Microbrewing Through an Integrated Resource-Based and Institutional Capital ViewKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Microbreweries are a rapid and emergent alternative in the alcoholic beverage industry. Understanding resource selection, development, and management with their institutional context and capital are critical for microbreweries to develop sustained competitive advantage in a difficult industry. LÄS MER
9. Successful ERP system upgrade : Critical success factors and how different project members perceive themMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation is a massive undertaking for any organization, and we have all heard about success and failure stories. This research study has identified the Critical Success Factors (CSF) after a successful ERP system upgrade at a pharmaceutical distribution company. LÄS MER
10. Organizational and managerial challenges for public actors working towards becoming a smart city - A case study of the City of StockholmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cities are becoming smart to cope with the challenges associated with urban development. One of the cities trying to become smart is the City of Stockholm, which in 2017 adopted a strategy to become the world’s smartest and most connected city. However, becoming a smart city is not easy. LÄS MER