Sökning: "crop failure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden crop failure.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Object detection is a classical computer vision task, encountered in many practical applications such as robotics and autonomous driving. The latter involves serious consequences of failure and a multitude of challenging demands, including high computational efficiency and detection accuracy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of an autonomous weeding vehicle for the agricultural industry. It has been done as a project at RMIT University in Melbourne and the aim was to develop a design for the vehicle which could later be used to develop a commercial product. LÄS MER
3. Brucellosis in livestock in and near the Maasai Mara national reserve in Kenya : seroprevalence and possible impact on animal and human welfareMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Brucellosis is caused by bacteria from the genus Brucella. The disease occurs worldwide and is of major importance in domestic animals, both for socio-economic reasons and because of the impact on animal and human welfare. LÄS MER
4. Climate change impacts on water resources of the Ganges : Suitable adaptation options for agriculture in the Indian-Himalayan regionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change is affecting several environmental factors and together with socio-economic changes put high pressure on water resources. Climate change manifest itself through increasing temperatures and changes in precipitation patterns and intensities, with knock-on effects on hydrologically-relevant parameters such as water flows, evapotranspiration rates, glacial melt etcetera, all of which have already been observed in the recent past and are predicted to continue in the future. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The poor relief has been, since the early Middle Ages, the church´s responsibility. The poor would be treated in a good Christian way. Some regulations were introduced during the 1600-1700s that had some effects on the care of the poor. In 1847 a new Poor Law Regulation was introduced. LÄS MER