Sökning: "cultural communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1309 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural communication.
- M1-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Immigrant women are at risk for not receiving the same support and security during childbirth as native-born women. When the woman speaks little or nothing of the language in the country she is in, difficulties may arise in the communication between healthcare staff and the pregnant woman. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This thesis studies to create an understanding of how preschool teachers are supporting multilingual children to develop their languages in Swedish preschools. The Swedish Preschool Curriculum states that children with another first language than Swedish should be given the opportunity to develop in all their languages. LÄS MER
3. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
4. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
5. Corporations, Social Movements, and Social Media. Investigating Corporate Engagement with the Black Lives Matter Movement on Twitter.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates to what extent corporations engage with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement on Twitter. The purpose is to facilitate a better understanding of corporate communication on social media in general, and around social movements in particular. LÄS MER