Sökning: "cultural diversity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 506 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural diversity.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its point of departure in the argument that theatre as a medium has largely been overlooked by the field of political communication. The focus of this study is therefore to place attention on theatre from a political communication perspective. LÄS MER
2. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN SÁPMI An interview study with Sámi education professionals addressing the challenges and opportunities for respecting cultural diversity in educationMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In connection to global ESD discourse concerning the need for education to respect cultural diversity, the aim of this study is to investigate challenges and opportunities encountered by Sámi education professionals regarding the implementation of Sámi education in Sápmi. To meet this purpose, the study addresses the following research questions:How do Sámi education professionals describe:i) culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi?ii) challenges and opportunities for implementing culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi? To analyze the empirical material obtained through semi-structured interviews, a theoretical framework grounded in decolonial theory, using the concept of epistemic justice and critical place-based pedagogy, is applied. LÄS MER
3. Konfessionella friskolors vara eller icke-vara : En kvalitativ textanalys av den mediala debatten om konfessionella friskolorKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The religious landscape in Sweden has changed in recent years as a result of secularization processes, individualization, and migration. This has led to religion occupying new places in society and one such place is media. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The positive effects of diversity have been comprehensively highlighted in the academic world. However, less research has been conducted on the challenges that can occur due to diversity. Even less research has been conducted on challenges due to diversity in technical teams. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Human development continues to use up more physical space in the natural world, threatening the natural habitats of many organisms. To combat the loss of biodiversity science needs to explore what landscape features are important for different organisms so that we can incorporate these into the modern environment. LÄS MER