Sökning: "cultural hermeneutics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural hermeneutics.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to use a cultural-hermeneutic methodology to investigate how meaning is constructed in a contemporary social situation (co-culturally) and to suggest the Christian concept incurvatus in se as a critical theological resource (counter-culturally). Central to this account is how to think theologically in a secular situation. LÄS MER
2. Den osänkbara framstegstanken : En idéhistorisk undersökning av Titanic som symbol för framstegstanken.M1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this investigation I will go to the bottom of the idea of progressivism by using one of the symbols of its consequences: The Titanic disaster. The purpose is to analyze the claims of Walter Lord, comparing his story with the historical development of the 1900’s and Thomas S. Kuhns theory of paradigm shifts. LÄS MER
3. Learning from the other : Dialogues with unaccompanied refugee children about barriers and possibilities for health and participationMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : As a departure for the study, statistics regarding the increased experiences of illness, especially psychic, among children and youth, were presented. With inspiration from Maxwell´s (2013) interactive design, and guided from the perspectives of phenomenology, hermeneutics, and pragmatism, the study was placed into the lived everyday world of the participants. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : The role of arts in both formal and non-formal education has been scientifically demonstrated to create positive outcomes in people to deal with all kinds of social problems in daily life. At present, there are international public and private institutions that support this view, such as the International Arts Education Week, celebrated for the first time by UNESCO on 21-27 May 2012 when not only artists participated, but also educators, researchers, NGO actors, and international associations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis highlights the importance of narratives for Human experience and its connection to the climate using a methodological and epistemological standpoint of Hermeneutics. Using the categories of economics, the unknown and psychology an argument is laid out for the likelihood of increased future chaos as a result of Climate Change. LÄS MER