Sökning: "cultural identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 849 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural identity.
1. Communication of cultural heritage towards youths in Gothenburg Three culture institutions´ websites and InstagramMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : To establish an understanding of how cultural heritage is communicated on the Internet through websites and Instagram, three institutions are selected to be observed through a virtual ethnographic analysis in combination with sensemaking theory. The institutions that has been observed are Röda Sten, Världskulturmuseet and Frilagret. LÄS MER
2. LESSONS FROM ROMA FEMINISM IN EUROPE Digital Storytelling Projects with Roma Women Activists from Romania, Spain and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This multi-sited ethnographic research explores Roma feminism through the stories of Roma women activists participating in Digital Storytelling projects in Romania, Spain and Sweden. Drawing from relevant feminist theory and debates (intersectionality and Roma feminist theory, transnational feminism, liberal and cultural/different-centered feminist thought), these stories are understood in dialogue with different theoretical perspectives that both reproduce patterns of conflicts in feminist thought and create new ways of understanding feminism and solidarity based on a transnational context. LÄS MER
3. Title: “Raising a daughter is like watering your neighbour’s garden” - En etnografisk studie kring flickors uppväxt och skapande av identitet utifrån två flickhem i Nepal.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how young girls shape their identities within aninstitutional environment in Nepal. We aim to highlight the importance of family and how thesocial status of women in Nepal affects the girls’ identity process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This interview study explore the meaning of prayer for people who pray to a higher power without believing in any higher power. While the act of praying is often assumed to be done by persons who have a religious identity and a belief in a higher power, this does not have to actually be the case. LÄS MER
5. Journalistaspiranterna En kvalitativ studie om hur ungdomar som läser journalistinriktning på gymnasiet ser på journalistyrketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the underlying causes of whether young students (age 17-19) who study the program with a journalistic focus at a gymnasium level of education will or will not continue on with a journalistic career. These causes will explain the reasons and doubts that our interviewees hold, which will further indicate the ideas and preconceptions of active journalists that constitute the journalistic business field. LÄS MER