Sökning: "cultural industries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural industries.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The topic of this study is the introduction of social networking sites as an arena for personal advertising in the culture industries. Through a case study on cultural workers’ digital labour on Instagram, the study examines the ways in which a social networking site such as Instagram disciplines its users with regard to labour time as well as cultural production. LÄS MER
2. What role will blockchain play within the maritime shipping industry in five years? - A study using scenario planning to identify indicators of future industry transformationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The strong majority of the total carriage within global trade today is seaborne. Huge amounts of goods are handled and transported with maritime shipping everyday, making the industry one of the more prominent in terms of affecting the global economy. LÄS MER
3. I väntan på ett narrativ som gryr: En analys av kulturens plats inför Norra Masthuggets omvandlingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Gothenburg is a city in that is currently undergoing large changes and in some aspects a significant rebranding. In Norra Masthugget, a hub for cultural industries and workers in creative fields, the city plans to erect a number of skyscrapers to house commercial businesses. LÄS MER
4. THE ISLAND IN BETWEEN Creating a Sustainable District by using its local green qualities as backbone for the developmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : From a reputation of an industrial and trading city, Aalborg has changed into a contemporary university city, with a strong development of creative clusters in knowledge-based industries. Nowadays the Vækstaksen, an urban growth axis set by the municipality, has become the driving force in the city’s development to avoid further sprawl. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : AbstractChange is incorporated in our personal and professional lives and there is no argument about that. In today’s era of constant technological and economical evolution, businesses are forced to adapt to the new circumstances by leveraging efficiency, decreasing time of adaptability in order to gain competitive advantage and survive. LÄS MER