Sökning: "cultural management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1664 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The business landscape is never stagnant and faces obstacles constantly, everything from internal challenges to external challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why managing risks effectively is crucial for business to succeed. This bachelor’s thesis investigates the implementation of an efficient enterprise risk management system and its effect on business performance, and identifies crucial elements that contribute to a successful implementation of ERM. LÄS MER
2. Managing Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive SMEs: A Multiple Case Study of Balancing Exploration and ExploitationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Managing the innovation processes and strategies is a common challenge for companies due to the complexity and difficulties of creating processes that favor exploitation and exploration, and not limiting the capabilities to one or the other. Being able to have a split focus and balancing these capabilities constitutes a paradox since stability and predictability are associated with exploitation, and since risk and unpredictability are associated with exploration. LÄS MER
3. Challenges and organizational capabilities to implement circularity in the automotive industry. A multiple case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The market for electric vehicles has been growing rapidly in recent years. As a result, the largest share of emissions along the life cycle of vehicles will no longer come from the combustion of waste gases but from manufacturing materials. LÄS MER
4. Digitalization and Resistance Management within Management Accounting - The impact of national culture differences on resistance to organizational changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Despite being considered by the majority as a positive change, digitalization has changed the fundamental roles of management accountants and this has led to resistance to organizational change within management accounting due to the cannibalization costs associated with digital changes. In dealing with such resistance, MNEs use their domestic rooted organizational culture as a tool to manage resistance to digitalization. LÄS MER
5. ÖVERSVÄMMADE KULTURARV Hur ökade vattennivåer kan påverka kulturhistorisk bebyggelse i Malmö StadKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Climate change affects our world to a greater extent. Temperature changes and higher water levels will affect our cultural environments and adaptations need to be implemented. The impact from floods and high-water flows does not only consist of material impact, but soil erosion also becomes a major problem. LÄS MER