Sökning: "cultural policies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 315 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural policies.
1. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
2. Integration av romer – ett europeiskt ansvar? En kritisk diskursanalys av EU:s policys och strategier för integration av romer inom EU:s medlemsstaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2011 the Commission presented a framework for National Roma Integration Strategies up to 2020 with the intention to encourage the Member States to integrate the Roma population. Since the Eastward expansion started in 2004 the population of Roma has grown from 2 million to 10–12 million. LÄS MER
3. The Cultural Preservation of the Navajo Nation. A multicultural and assimilation policy analysis on the Navajo Nation and cultural preservation.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the cultural preservation of the Navajo Nation is analyzed through a multicultural and assimilation framework. The Navajo Nation is a case study in this research. A policy analysis is used in this thesis and analyses policies in three proxy categories of culture: education, land ownership, and self-governance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to analyse the narratives of Islamophobia of United States of America, with President Donald Trump as a case study, examining his interviews and speeches. The theoretical framework is constituted by critical race theory (with particular focus on cultural racism), the critique of the colonial mentality, clash of civilization and populism. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : The role of arts in both formal and non-formal education has been scientifically demonstrated to create positive outcomes in people to deal with all kinds of social problems in daily life. At present, there are international public and private institutions that support this view, such as the International Arts Education Week, celebrated for the first time by UNESCO on 21-27 May 2012 when not only artists participated, but also educators, researchers, NGO actors, and international associations. LÄS MER