Sökning: "cultural probe"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden cultural probe.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the field of mediated presence in a distant relationship, with a specific focus on the introduction of “receptiveness” as the biggest factor, when designing to enhance this mediated experience. I have approached this field in a user centered manner since it is fairly unexplored thus far. LÄS MER
2. Designing for and with Care in Multispecies Kinship: Exploring Methods of Decentering the Human in DesignMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the current climate crisis, creating a symbiotic collaboration between all members of an ecosystem has become a prominent topic. By reevaluating human-centered methodologies through a cultural probe and an orienting activity, I address notions of collaboration, cohabitation and extending one’s body beyond the skin. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : With the rise of popularity of technological devices, less children engage in reading books. This paper investigates the influence of technology on young children and points out the advantages and disadvantages of being in contact with digital media on a regular basis. LÄS MER
4. Privacy management in a digital age: A study of alternative conceptualizations of privacy in digital contextsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Digital technologies are challenging the notions of integrity. This has clearly been proved by people’s use of digital services and products that constantly is increasing. This means that digital services and products continue to develop to fit in on the user’s behavior patterns, and thus meet individual demand. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This report covers a master’s thesis project in industrial design engineering, product design, at Luleå University of Technology. The objective for the thesis has been to develop a product that enables interaction between people in the public space. LÄS MER