Sökning: "culture and heritage"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 211 uppsatser innehållade orden culture and heritage.
11. What does it mean to be an English-medium preschool in Sweden? : A case study of how questions of culture are negotiated in a Swedish international preschoolMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Swedish demographics have been changing rapidly due to increased migration into the country, which is affecting the education as well. The Swedish preschool curriculum requires teachers to take into account the implications of the increase in cultural diversity of their preschools, however, the Curriculum does not provide concrete suggestions for how to work with the goals and values related to diversity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Inspired by what appears to be a nationalist turn in cultural policy-making across Europe, this thesis is concerned with the recent upsurge in the canonisation of Danish culture as it seems to somewhat contradict the cultural policy priorities pursued by the supranational and intergovernmental bodies of which Denmark is a member. The purpose of the research is to investigate how collective identity is constructed in the Denmark Canon. LÄS MER
13. En historia utan framtid : En kvalitativ textanalys om historiemedvetande i läroböcker i de samhällsorienterande ämnena för årskurs 1-3Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Historical consciousness can be regarded as the impact of our interpretations of our past has on our understanding of the present and expectations of the future. It also defines the researchproblems this paper focuses on; that research shows how history education mainly instills a past perspective and how influential textbooks are in shaping the schools' history education. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Where? Zanzibar is considered to be the centre of Swahili culture, found all along the east coast of Africa. The main city, Stone Town, has for over a millennium constituted an important trading port, merging east African Bantu with Arab culture, adding elements from Persia, India and Europe (NE, 2017). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on a case study of a local museum that challenges the idea of what a museum constitutes today. The museum elaborates on the idea of considering the visitor as a participant and examines the possibility of contributing to empowerment among the local community. LÄS MER