Sökning: "culture and heritage"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 208 uppsatser innehållade orden culture and heritage.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Where? Zanzibar is considered to be the centre of Swahili culture, found all along the east coast of Africa. The main city, Stone Town, has for over a millennium constituted an important trading port, merging east African Bantu with Arab culture, adding elements from Persia, India and Europe (NE, 2017). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on a case study of a local museum that challenges the idea of what a museum constitutes today. The museum elaborates on the idea of considering the visitor as a participant and examines the possibility of contributing to empowerment among the local community. LÄS MER
13. "We Really Are Not Artists, We Are Military. We Are Soldiers": The Street Art Culture of Chile and its Power in Art EducationKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the street art culture of Chile and its power in art education. The thesis highlights the didactic questions what, how and why. LÄS MER
14. "Må ditt barn leva, vara friskt och en pojke". En kvalitativ studie av professionellas erfarenheter av sonpreferens i MontenegroKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Author: Tijana Vujnovic Title: “May your child live a healthy life and be a boy” - A qualitative study of professionals' experiences on son preference in Montenegro [Translated title] Supervisor: Ann-Sofie Bergman Assessor: Kerstin Arnesson This thesis examines the social phenomenon “son preference” in Montenegro. The term son preference is defined by the desire to have a son, which is often expressed through different kinds of behaviour and/or discriminatory actions such as sex-selective abortions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : The aim of the essay is to investigate rock art in Sweden as a cultural heritage. The material in the essay is rock art. The method is a literature study that compiles and analyzes other researchers’ views of the material (rock art). I limit the essay to rock art in Sweden. LÄS MER