Sökning: "current control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1779 uppsatser innehållade orden current control.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
3. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
4. A pragmatic approach to improve the efficiency of the waste management system in Stockholm through the use of Big Data, Heuristics and open source VRP solvers : A real life waste collection problem;Stockholm’s waste collection system and inherent vehicle routing problem, VRPMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we will address a real life waste collection problem; Stockholm’s waste collection system and inherent vehicle routing problem, VRP. To do this we will first delve into some mathematical theory of Combinatorial Optimization and Heuristics to understand the fundamentals of the problem. LÄS MER
5. Creating a Dynamic Model of a Gas Turbine in the MVEM Framework Using an Ellipse Compressor ModelMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The legislations on greenhouse gas emissions are getting tougher and tougher every year. This drives the demand for energy efficient gas turbines with as low emissions as possible. This poses the challenge to manufacturers of constructing gas turbines with lessened environmental impact, but with maintained performance. LÄS MER