Sökning: "customer data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3115 uppsatser innehållade orden customer data.
1. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
3. From Product to Service – The Customer Value of Servitization - A study examining the potential customer value of servitization of the indoor climateMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In an environment that constantly changes and with increasing competition, firms struggle to staycompetitive. To be able to compete, firms have to differentiate. One way to do so is throughservitization. By offering customers services instead of products, firms can improve their offeringto customers by increased customization. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the possibilities for MaaS in the everyday mobility - A qualitative study of pilot projects in different phasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to identify how MaaS solutions can be designed to have agreater impact on everyday mobility. This research contributes by identifying existing barriersfor present projects in all of their phases as well as expressing possible solutions movingbeyond them, based on state-of-art business model theory. LÄS MER
5. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER