Sökning: "customer loyalty"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 562 uppsatser innehållade orden customer loyalty.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Return policies for online clothing retailers - A study of the return policy leniency and the importance of return policies to retailers and consumersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. Concretizing and legitimizing brand equity as a strategic investment : A qualitative study in the Swedish retail industryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail industry has seen an immense increase in competition. Brands are becoming more similar, which makes it essential for firms to differentiate themselves against their competitors. The brand is considered the company's biggest intangible asset, possessing an array of different values for the company. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of Online and Offline Customer Experiences on Customer Loyalty in Chinese Fresh E-commerceMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the gradual upgrade of fresh food consumption in China, the integration of online platforms and retail entities has brought more convenient and diverse fresh food consumption experiences to customers. This thesis is to explore how the customers loyalty in Chinese fresh e-commerce are affected by online and offline customer experience. LÄS MER
5. Survival in the Retail Apocalypse : A qualitative study about surviving the retail apocalypse as a retailerKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail apocalypse has a significant impact on the retail sector as we know it. The retail apocalypse is the reason for a harsh economic climate for physical retail stores throughout the world. The purpose of this study was to examine how sales personnel in retail stores can act as a competitive advantage when facing the retail apocalypse. LÄS MER