Sökning: "customer retention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden customer retention.
1. Return policies for online clothing retailers - A study of the return policy leniency and the importance of return policies to retailers and consumersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. How is employee turnover related to employee retention? A systematic review on two sets of meta-analyses.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For years researchers have studied retention and turnover, yet there is still no single solution for the problem of balancing both these concepts in organizations. Turnover is defined as the rupture of ties between an employee and his/her organization, whilst retention is defined as the option of the employee to stay in the organization while not looking out for other job alternatives. LÄS MER
3. IT’S IN THE DATA : A multimethod study on how SaaS-businesses can utilize cohort analysis to improve marketing decision-makingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Incorporating data and analytics within marketing decision-making is today crucial for a company’s success. This holds true especially for SaaS-businesses due to having a subscription-based pricing model dependent on good service retention for long- term viability and profitability. LÄS MER
4. HOW FINNISH MARKETING AGENCIES DEAL WITH COVID-19 : An integrated view on management and marketing in times of crisisMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The outbreak and global spread of the coronavirus took the world by storm and beyond the evident threat it is to the human well-being, it is also impacting the health of businesses. In Finland it was only a matter of weeks after the government the 16th of March started to implement efforts to limit the spread, that a large marketing agency, among other firms, was forced to file for bankruptcy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Gamification is a concept that is gaining significant recognition in the field of business administration in general and marketing in particular. Gamification has been gaining the interest of researchers recently with mostof the studies being conducted during the last three years. LÄS MER