Sökning: "customer retention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden customer retention.
1. THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ON ESTABLISHED BUSINESS MODELS - A multiple case study of Swedish insurance companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Industrial Management. Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Entrepreneurship... LÄS MER
2. Customer Churn Prediction for PC Games : Probability of churn predicted for big-spenders usingsupervised machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Paradox Interactive is a Swedish video game developer and publisher which has players all around the world. Paradox’s largest platform in terms of amount of players and revenue is the PC. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : In order for firms to be able to compete on the market, it is of importance for them to create value for their customers. Value is not only the outcome from providing the customer with a product of high quality, since value co-creation can occur when firms interact with their customers and create strong relationships with them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : E-commerce is growing and has grown considerably during the last two decades. It is also growing within product segments previously believed to be hard to sell over the internet, such as big high involvement products and this is calling for an exploration of the e-commerce purchase process for this product segment. LÄS MER
5. Customer retention: Recipe for success in SaaS industries : Case study on leading B2B SaaS providerMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how changes to the business model of a leading SaaS solution provider by way of altering customer experiences could prevent further customer attrition and instead promote customer retention. This study also aims to clarify the root causes of customer attrition existing within the current customer journey and suggest efforts aimed at increasing customer retention. LÄS MER