Sökning: "dairy cows"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 441 uppsatser innehållade orden dairy cows.
1. Validation of the role of a SNP in the VPS35 gene and its effect on non-co-agulating milk in Swedish Red CattleMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : From earlier studies, it is clear that nearly 20 % of the Swedish red (SR) dairy herd possess milk that doesn’t coagulate within 40 minutes after rennet addition. This is a problem when processing milk into cheese because lower cheese yield is the result of non-coagulating (NC) milk. An estimate of 17. LÄS MER
2. Metodik som använts i vetenskapliga studier om mjölkproduktion där ko och kalv hållits tillsammansKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Syftet med denna litteraturstudie var att i detalj beskriva metodiken för studier där kalven i olika mån fått dia sin mamma. De nio granskade artiklarna har som gemensam nämnare att alla kalvar haft tillgång till att få dia sin mamma och att korna dessutom mjölkats i ett maskinmjölkningssystem. LÄS MER
3. Management practices’ effect on milk production, somatic cell count and mastitis in Swedish organic dairy farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : The most common animal health problem in organic dairy production is mastitis. It is considered to be one of the most serious welfare problem in dairy production, as well as an economic problem as it often leads to a reduced milk yield and reduced profit. LÄS MER
4. Compact total mixed ration to dairy cows : effects on feed hygiene, feed intake, rumen environment and milk productionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Total mixed rations have been used as a feeding strategy in Swedish dairy farms since the 1990’s. One risk that has been associated with total mixed ration is sorting of the ration, which can lead to a diet being consumed by the cows other than the originally intended. LÄS MER
5. Kraftfoder baserat på spannmål eller betfiber i fullfodersystem till svenska mjölkkor : effekter på mjölkavkastning, foderkonsumtion och resursutnyttjandeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The use of cereals as feedstuffs for ruminants has been questioned, critics claim that only fiber rich feed materials such as roughage and by-products belong in dairy cattle feeding. In feed based on by-products, the cereals are usually replaced with sugar beet pulp to provide the dairy cattle with easily fermented carbohydrates. LÄS MER