Sökning: "data analytics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 237 uppsatser innehållade orden data analytics.
1. "Det är så extremt mycket grejer vi ska kunna lära ut". Grundlärares tolkningsrepertoarer och positioneringar som musiklärare.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how Swedish general teacher with music education talk about their own everyday music teaching and how they position themselves as music teachers and use interpretation repertoires to construct possibilities and difficulties connected to their profession.The study takes a social constructional perspective as starting point where the view of knowledge about the world gets created and maintains in interaction with other people. LÄS MER
2. Data-drivenness: (big) data and data-driven enterprises - A multiple case study on B2B companies within the telecommunication sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the digitalization era where increasingly larger amount of data is created every day, companies have a great opportunity at their disposal: data-drivenness. It essentially implies that enterprises can exploit big data through Big Data Analytics (BDA) in order to gather relevant insights for their decisions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in smart manufacturing enable convergence between the digital and physical worlds of modern manufacturing facilities. This evolution is, however, far from trivial and thorough research and investigation needs to be conducted regarding dynamic connectivity of assets and implementation of data driven analytics, which provides deeper insight into the operational processes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Predicting events based on available data is an effective way to protect human lives. Issuing health alert based on prediction of environmental pollution, executing timely evacuation of people from vulnerable areas based on prediction of natural disasters are the application areas of sensor data stream where accurate and timely prediction is crucial to safeguard people and assets. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis was to investigate the factors that influence the adoption of big data analytics by public sector employees based on the adapted Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) model. A mixed method of survey and interviews were used to collect data from employees of a Canadian provincial government ministry. LÄS MER