Sökning: "data fusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 208 uppsatser innehållade orden data fusion.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Production by Additive Manufacturing creates opportunities to make customized products in small batches with less material than in traditional manufacturing. It is more sustainable and suitable for niche products, but entails new production demands to ensure quality. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The γ-ray characterizing possibility of the neutron collimated flux monitor (in short, Neutron Camera) at the Mega Ampere Spherical Tokamak (MAST) is explored. Typically used to monitor neutron emission, the Neutron Camera has excellent neutron/γ-ray discrimination properties and thus presents the opportunity to measure spatially and temporally resolved γ-ray emission - a possibility of an additional fusion diagnostics method with already existing equipment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this work is to determine the abundances of neutron-capture elements in solar neighborhood giant stars. This enables constraints to be put on the the cosmic origin of these elements. LÄS MER
4. GIS-based crisis communication : A platform for authorities to communicate with the public during wildfireMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik; KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Today, people are used to having technology as a constant aid. This also sets expectations that information should always be available. LÄS MER
5. Gating Networks in Learning Machines for Multimodal Data : Decision Fusion on Single Modality ClassifiersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Different architectures of gating networks that aggregate information from multiple modalities and their suitability for decision fusion is investigated. The research question, how does a gating network for decision fusion in multimodal classification problem compare to other alternatives, is answered by a quantitative and inductive reasoning approach. LÄS MER