Sökning: "data governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 780 uppsatser innehållade orden data governance.
1. WHAT YOU CAN’T MEASURE - YOU CAN’T IMPROVE - The role of maturity models to improve data governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As a consequence of the growing power of data, there is a needfor companies to maximise the value derived from it. However, to maximise the value derivedfrom data, it needs to be available, secure, relevant, and of high quality, which can be assuredby data governance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
3. CHANGING FASHION, LASTING WASTE - How local textile waste management is impacted by EU legislationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how the division of responsibilities between local actors are impacted by the 2018EU waste directive amendment. The amendment stipulates that specific separation and subsequentcollection of textile waste should be undertaken by the Member states to combat the increased levels oftextile waste, as one measure in the EU’s goal to promote a more circular economy. LÄS MER
4. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
5. Alternative and Indigenous knowledges in Quito’s resilience strategy: A discursive analysis of power relationsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Resilience has become a recent buzzword among urban planners who intent to increase a city’s capaci- ty to function despite disasters. Yet, scholars have raised concerns about the impact of resilience strat- egies on marginalized groups which are unproportionally exposed to and affected by environmental harm. LÄS MER