Sökning: "data mining"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 645 uppsatser innehållade orden data mining.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Export of heat treated steel goods has an important impact on the Swedish economy which brings performance demands and expectations on production to keep a competitive market position. Sustainability and efficiency are two important aspects in meeting these demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between ethics of Artificial Intelligence and the design and implementation process of Artificial Intelligence in Business Intelligence. In doing so, I compare the current ethical knowledge in AI with AI users and researchers experiences. LÄS MER
3. THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION? THE EFFECTIVENESS OF EFFORTS TO MITIGATE GRAND CORRUPTION IN THE HEALTHCARE AND MINING SECTORS IN TANZANIAMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The efforts to fight against corruption portrayed by international and domestic actors are crucial in addressing measures to alleviate corruption in the mining and healthcare sectors. Several experts in social science research argue that transparency, public awareness, and oversight are practical approaches to fighting corruption in the mining and healthcare sectors when they receive the needed support from a working legal system and strong political will. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
5. Managing Risk during Rapid Completion Projects A case study in remediation of a Svalbard settlementKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem statement: In the High Arctic on the Norwegian island of Svalbard, it was decided in 2016 to shut down the mining settlement called Svea, since coal prices had dropped, and it was no longer profitable to keep the settlement running. In order to discontinue operations there, the company that runs and owns the settlement, Store Norske Kullkompani Spitsbergen (SNSK), was required to comply with the Svalbard Environmental Protection Act (NO 79. LÄS MER