Sökning: "data protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 951 uppsatser innehållade orden data protection.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This study analyses two state-of-the-art methodologies for eliciting privacy threatsin software contexts, LINDDUN and PIA. A first goal is to understand the limitationsof these methodologies in terms of compliance to the provisions of the robustGeneral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Companies acquire software or make their ownsoftware depending on their resources and demands. As externalsoftware, Software as a Service (SaaS), has grown in breadthand depth, they have become increasingly popular. On-premisesoftware can also still be favorable as it may be more secure,private or economical. LÄS MER
3. PRIVACY MATURITY IN SWEDISH MUNICIPALITIES: A Quantitative Survey Based on a Privacy Maturity FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Municipalities of Sweden are facing challenges complying with the GDPR. New and changed management processes need to be implemented. We used an inductive quantitative approach applying a privacy maturity framework in a survey in May 2019 where 454 controllers in Swedish municipalities answered. LÄS MER
4. DEMOCRACY AND REPRESENTATION FOR PUBLIC GOODS How democracies create conditions for provisions of public goodsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose. The purpose of this thesis is to investigate if it is reasonable that democracies create conditions for provisions of public goods. Democracies are argued to create conditions for public goods provisions by aggregating citizens preferences through representation. LÄS MER
5. Är framtidens mötesrum digitalt? En analys av organisationskulturens påverkan vid implementering av digitala möten på svenska högskolorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to gain a better understanding of how organizational culture affects the implementation of digital meetings at Swedish universities. Several universities in Sweden are working on implementing digital meetings in their organizations, which is why we chose three of them in our study. LÄS MER