Sökning: "debt crisis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 uppsatser innehållade orden debt crisis.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis is to investigate whether market participants considered possible government guarantees when valuing banks' equity before the recent financial crisis and to what extent the market value of banks' equity is useful to estimate their exposure to systemic risk. Using a theoretical approach, we first present our argument that anticipated government guarantees in case of a systemic breakdown lead to financing costs of debt being independent from a bank's exposure to systemic risk. LÄS MER
2. Credit rating impact on the CDS market: the case of PIIGS countries coving European debt crisis periodD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, I analyze the impact of sovereign debt rating to CDS market under PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) context during the European Debt Crisis. Via panel regression, I find country's sovereign rating and outlook have significant impact on the CDS market during the pre-crisis period. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Household debts is interesting for a number of institutions in society. One reason for this is that it gives a picture of how severely a potential economic crisis might affect the country. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Does private equity ownership impact financial stability during an economic crisis in Sweden? Through examining Swedish private equity owned companies' investment, funding and performance patterns, it is found that private equity backed companies have a positive effect on the economy relative to their non private equity owned counterparts. The empirical results show that private equity backed companies decreased their capital investments and debt issuance less than the non private equity backed companies, enabling them to uphold investment activity. LÄS MER