Sökning: "decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4947 uppsatser innehållade orden decision making.
1. How to gain a quality overview in Complex large system: An exploratory case study of self-driving car project at Volvo Cars.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Tracking of quality state of products during continuous development is important,especially if the development is carried out in a complex domain. Perhaps, a goodquality overview would enable effective decision making of stakeholders on progressstatus, follow-up tasks, and improvement plan. LÄS MER
2. Sjuksköterskors upplevelser av ett nytt triagesystem på en akutmottagning i förhållande till patientsäkerhetMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: An Emergency unit manages an extensive variety of patients with different conditions and ailments. It is the responsibility of the department to deal with, and treat, everything from minor to major conditions requiring immediate medical attention. Typically work is organized and prioritized with the support of a triagesystem. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Fund managers have historically made use of traditional portfolio strategies such as Markowitz portfolio selection, as part of their decision making. But as the world has started to shift towards a more automated lifestyle, the question arises if fund management will follow. LÄS MER
4. Financial Justifications for the Software-as-a-Service Business Model Trend Based on Financial Differences between Companies in the Software-as-a-Service and Pharmaceutical IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model is a new type of business model that hasgained great attention from both researchers and practitioners. The rapid growth has resultedin a more and more refined business model and is described as the future of software. Thus, itis not unexpected that the model is frequently used for many start-ups. LÄS MER
5. Intercultural communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the communication between Arabic speakers in Sweden as a microculture and the Swedish health care system as a macroculture in the context of healthcare. The study has both a qualitative and a socio-cultural perspective. LÄS MER