Sökning: "decision usefulness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 uppsatser innehållade orden decision usefulness.
1. The true costs of internationally purchasing of energy storage systems in the Electromobility sector - A case study of Volvo Trucks battery supply chainMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Paving the Path to Purchase : a study on the integration of a branded retail application in physical storesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore the integration of a branded retail application in physical stores. Doing so, this study was conducted with a qualitative and abductive approach in the form of a case study focusing on H&M. LÄS MER
3. The Effects of E-payment Methods on Online Purchasing Cancellation : An empirical study on Swedish consumers’ perception of trust and security in e-paymentsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Around 45% of Swedish consumers canceled their online purchase in 2018, due to too high delivery fees and issues concerning payments. This research is focusing on e-payments by utilizing the Technology Acceptance Model 3 and its determinants perceived usefulness and perceived ease of use, and how they contribute to the e-payment method decision. LÄS MER
4. CSR disclosure and decision usefulness - are firms aware of what information users find as useful? A study investigating the dichotomy in perceptions between reporters and usersD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the identified research gap concerning the area of sell-side equity analysts' informational needs and preferences, relating to the relevance and usefulness of the informational value in CSR disclosure. An exploratory, qualitative study has been made to investigate the dichotomy in perceptions between reporters and users. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The concept of sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) is increasingly recognised as a valuable approach to flood risk mitigation and urban landscape planning. Many European cities are considering integrating SuDS features to their stormwater management practices. LÄS MER