Sökning: "deep space network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden deep space network.
1. Fast Simulations of Radio Neutrino Detectors : Using Generative Adversarial Networks and Artificial Neural NetworksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : Neutrino astronomy is expanding into the ultra-high energy (>1017eV) frontier with the use of in-ice detection of Askaryan radio emission from neutrino-induced particle showers. There are already pilot arrays for validating the technology and the next few years will see the planning and construction of IceCube-Gen2, an upgrade to the current neutrino telescope IceCube. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : It is a well-known fact that in any Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) design, verification consumes most time and resources. And when it comes to huge designs, finding bugs can be tedious given the area and the complexity. As per Moore’s law, the design complexity is increasing exponentially due to the growing demand for performance. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Preclinical research for developing new drugs is a long and expensive procedure. Experiments relying on image acquisition and analysis tend to be low throughput and use reporter systems that may influence the studied cells. LÄS MER
4. Representation and Efficient Computation of Sparse Matrix for Neural Networks in Customized HardwareMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Deep Neural Networks are widely applied to various kinds of fields nowadays. However, hundreds of thousands of neurons in each layer result in intensive memory storage requirement and a massive number of operations, making it difficult to employ deep neural networks on mobile devices where the hardware resources are limited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Many people - especially during their elderly - consume multiple drugs for the treatment of complex or co-existing diseases. Identifying side effects caused by polypharmacy is crucial for reducing mortality and morbidity of the patients which will lead to improvement in their quality of life. LÄS MER