Sökning: "democracy assistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden democracy assistance.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : International governmental organizations (IGO) are a large and natural part of the international arena, the same goes for democracy assistance in various forms. Although extensive research has been conducted on both these areas, surprisingly little has been explored about how these large subjects together affects democratic development. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this essay is to present both the reason behind the Egyptian democratization failure, as well as the cause of the success of the Tunisian democracy. The methodology of this essay is composed of a comparative democratization study, which includes a most similar systems-design method. LÄS MER
3. Funding Nonviolent Resistance : Understanding Variation in Democratic Outcomes After Nonviolent CampaignsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Previous research has found that nonviolent campaigns are conducive for democratization, but variation in democratic outcomes still remains a puzzle. I address this research gap by analyzing whether democracy assistance that promotes political participation, civic political culture, and enabling environment for civil society before and during nonviolent campaigns can help explain why some countries democratize after regime changes initiated by nonviolent campaigns while other countries do not. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sweden is one of the world's most important aid donors relative to the size of its economy, with Official Development Assistance (ODA) flows reaching 1.40 percent of GNI in 2015. LÄS MER
5. Opinionsbildning och representation - En kvalitativ studie av funktionshinderrörelsens syn på sin roll i demokratinL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The objective of this paper is to examine how civil society members understand and define their role in the swedish democratic society. The study is attempting to describe how the civic engagement is inferred, more specifically in relation to the debate on LSS law and personal assistance policy. LÄS MER