Sökning: "democratic capacity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden democratic capacity.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis puts the European Union’s (EU) normative power in a historical context and combines it with EU’s development of social goals and measures surrounding the turn of the twenty-first century. This provides social normative power to be central phenomenon. LÄS MER
2. Erratic Subject Didactics : a Study of Conditions Antecedent to Secondary Education Reform and Their Effects on Social Science DidacticsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how changing political, economic, and social conditions in and related to Sweden affected its secondary education policy and the role that social science didactics plays. By analyzing Swedish secondary school curricula, the related social science syllabus, education act, and corresponding organizational documents, the causes for, and context of education reform become clear. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study which investigates political parties’ reasons and driving forces for advocating an expansion of E6 in Skåne with respect to the fact that the highway today has reached its full capacity. The two biggest parties in the region, the Social Democratic Party and the Moderate Party, have been included in the research. LÄS MER
4. State-building in the post-2001 era in Afghanistan : A deep dive in the chaotic reality of the war-torn nationKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Abstract The aim of this essay was to examine the complicated process of state-building in Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban regime in 2001. This was done by using a theory-consuming case study and utilizing Charles T. Call theory on state-building and his three gaps: capacity, security and legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : International investment agreements largely cover today’s transnational investments. These agreements confer certain substantive rights to foreign investors while simultaneously obliging host-states to act in a given manner so as to not interfere with the investments. LÄS MER