Sökning: "deprivation of citizenship"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden deprivation of citizenship.
1. Medborgarskapet - en mänsklig rättighet eller ett privilegium? : Om skyddet för rätten till medborgarskap vid återkallelse på grund av terrorismUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. What Can We Learn from Hobbes? : An Interpretative Approach to Contemporary Citizenship Deprivation PracticesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Deprivation of citizenship is currently used in democratic states to combat international terrorism and constitutes ‘the securitisation of citizenship’. The usage of which is often justified by states as assuring national security. LÄS MER
3. Illegitimate Principles of Exclusion? : The Debate on Denationalization as an Instrument for Counter-terrorism in the United Kingdom.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue of citizenship deprivation has become an increasingly relevant topic in the struggle against terrorism. It is related to different conceptions of citizenship as well as the question of what is at stake in the process of depriving individuals of it. LÄS MER
4. Citizenship in Return for Allegiance - A Study on the Facilitated Naturalization of Undocumented Stateless Persons in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Following the UNHCR:s launch of the #IBelong Campaign to End Statelessness by 2024 in November 2014, a Global Action Plan to End Statelessness: 2014 – 2024 was adopted urging states to undertake ten actions to end statelessness, including to facilitate the naturalization of stateless migrants. While the facilitated naturalization of stateless persons would certainly reduce the occurrence of statelessness and its consequences, states remain reluctant to lower the standards of naturalization for stateless persons for various reasons. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Denationalization, to deprive citizens of citizenship, is becoming an international trend – especially in order to fight terrorism. Public opinion is generally positive to these measures. However, few consider the consequences of denationalization. LÄS MER