Sökning: "descriptive and explanatory approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden descriptive and explanatory approach.
1. Interorganizational Learning & Resilience: A Case Study of the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain, under Normal Circumstances and in a CrisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Increasing dependencies between Swedish societal sectors and the critical infrastructures upon which they depend as well as institutional fragmentation within the societal sectors, have caused a need to map the critical infrastructures in Sweden. The descriptive research aiming to map and understand the Swedish pharmaceuticals supply chain is to a high degree missing today. LÄS MER
2. Factors Affecting Employee Acceptance of Electronic Shelf Labels In a Mandatory Business Environment : -A Study Applying the UTAUT-Model in a Swedish OrganizationMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The retail industry is one of the most competitive industries today as the emergence of the e-commerce has put significant pressure on traditional retailers. As price change frequencies have doubled, physical retailers struggle to adapt to online retailers; and as a result, new technologies for price automation such as Electronic Shelf Labels has emerged. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Problem definition Nowadays society is very concerned with sustainability. Companies try their best to meet sustainability customers’ expectations and regulations. The adoption of Lean and Six Sigma could bring sustainability improvements, but it is not clear how these three areas are combined and how they are currently addressed by companies. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study was to explain whether the conceptualized model of consumer confusion regarding the multiple number of brands and products also applies to the increasing number of eco-labels. The study also examined how the attitudes were affected if confusion occurred amongst the consumers. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The problem of increasing amounts of food packaging waste especially in Germany leads to the challenge of how to minor waste by using no packaging in order to listen to environmental-conscious generation y consumers. This is why retailers need to understand the factors impacting the purchase intention and thus, need to act in higher extend in terms of a preventive sustainable approach. LÄS MER