Sökning: "design goal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2520 uppsatser innehållade orden design goal.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The goal was to design and test a best-practice Onboarding approach, informed byliterature and an instructor survey, to address challenges in executing MOOC projects,and to improve the Onboarding experience for MOOC instructors and project teams.Theory: The author compiled challenges and best practices into the ADDIE framework asinspiration for selecting critical learning objectives for an Onboarding curriculum,employing the 70-20-10 model (McCall, Lombardo, Lombardo, & Morrison, 1988). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Mental illness is rising dramatically in Sweden and accounts for as much as 46 % of all ongoing sick leave. Studies show that between 2011 and 2017, the increase due to psychiatric afflictions was 129 %, with the vast majority of cases concerning women in the public sector. LÄS MER
3. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The main goal of this project has been to investigate how a message queue can be used to handle error codes in log files more actively. The project has followed the Design Science Research Methodology for development and implementation of the solution. A model of the transaction system was developed and emulated in newly developed applications. LÄS MER