Sökning: "design prototyping"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 494 uppsatser innehållade orden design prototyping.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Context: Flatbed applicators are machines made for laminating, primarily signs on an industrial level. These applicators are controlled manually, which exhibits potential for digitalization in order to enhance the user experience. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis has been to develop and evaluate a proposal as how to integrate a new motor system for the top horizontal roller of an ASSA ABLOY weather shelter. This required changes to the current system, both in hardware and software. LÄS MER
3. Concept Design and Prototyping of a Test Rig for In Vitro Hemolysis Assessment of Pulsatile Blood Pumps : A design with an Improved Blood Filling and De-airing InterfaceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Hemolysis assessment of heart pumps is necessary to be carried out before progressing to clinical trials. Blood pump hemolysis assessment standards, such as ASTM F1830 and F1841, were initially based on continuous flow pumps and included the pulsatile flow pumps later in 2019. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Interaction with unmanned ground vehicles have traditionally been done through a lap-top based system. New technology is on the rise which can provide new benefits to operating soldiers, with superimposed information and a more lightweight control unit, namely augmented reality. LÄS MER
5. Bridging the gap – identifying spaces where value can be co-created on the path to a good quality, local healthcareMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : “Good quality, local healthcare – A primary care reform (SOU 2018:39) was used as a contextual frame in this study with the aim of identifying spaces where patients, next of kin and healthcare personnel, through the use of design, can be supported in developing more collaborative ways of working in the two northernmost regions in Sweden. Qualitative methods such as semi structured interviews and workshops were conducted together with multimorbid patients, their next of kin and healthcare personnel. LÄS MER