Sökning: "designs innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden designs innovation.
1. Challenging Traditional Growth Strategies - An exploratory single case study on how Forza Football designs user involvement growth strategies to enable viral growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing businessenvironment, the question of growth is perceived to be an essential issue of survival andentrepreneurial behavior. Traditionally, strategies related to growth have mostly been related toexpenses on marketing or acquisitions of smaller competitors. LÄS MER
2. A critical review of the intersection between design, ethics and technology : the social importance of designers and how ethics can truly be promoted through designMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för teknik och naturvetenskapLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : In his speech during the 2016 Speculative Design Symposium, held at the University of California, San Diego, Benjamin Bratton1 rightly argued that the job of 21st century design is to undo (much of) the design of the 20th.A number of recent controversial designs and practices in the business and public sphere have suddenly made ethical design (design ethics2) a hot topic in the design community. LÄS MER
3. Circular Business Models for Electric Vehicle Lithium-Ion Batteries: An analysis of current practices of vehicle manufacturers in the EU and the potential for innovation at Volvo GroupMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : With the transition towards an electrified vehicle fleet, lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) have come into focus for different stakeholders due to their high costs, resource, and energy demands for production as well as connected environmental concerns and supply risks. Circular economy (CE) strategies to slow and close resource loops and circular business models (CBMs) are discussed as solutions to these issues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software product lines are widely used in industrial environments for developing complex software systems. One of the main advantages deriving from the adoption of this software engineering development methodology is increased reusability. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Persona through persona – to interest non-inducted for film history is a thesis in information design with a focus on spatial design. The work has been done in collaboration with the Bergmancenter at Fårö, which wanted a design proposal for the renewal of its basic exhibition about Ingmar Bergman and Fårö. LÄS MER