Sökning: "developing country"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 769 uppsatser innehållade orden developing country.
1. Bearing of the International System in a south-south cutting-edge free trade agreement: The case of the free trade agreement between Uruguay and ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Uruguay signed a cutting-edge free trade agreement with Chile that triggered political discussions on the impact it would have on Uruguay’s development. This agreement is the first bilateral trade instrument framed under Uruguay’s current international economic and trade insertion strategy, and serves as a case study to examine the bearing of the International System on that strategy, on the instruments Uruguay pursues to further it, and on the country’s future development prospects. LÄS MER
2. Medicine calendar : A Design Solution to Help the Chinese Elderly Improve Their Experience of Taking MedicineMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : Population aging is occurring all over the world as fertility declines and life expectancy rises.China, as the developing country with the largest population, is also experiencing thisphenomenon. However, the pension insurance system and health care system for theelderly has not been developed well enough. LÄS MER
3. Information and Communication Technologies Impact on Social Capital : A case study in northern UgandaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The distance between the third world and the western countries is continuing to increase. The continent of Africa is home to many of the absolute poorest nations on this planet, making development even more difficult in the region. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping; Högskolan i Jönköping
Sammanfattning : Foreign aid’s effect in developing economies has been a discussed topic for decades. Many scholars have been debating on whether foreign aid increases or decreases economic growth in the recipient country. Yet, this debate may never be put to rest as the conclusions may vary depending on the study. LÄS MER
5. “The government is watching – don’t step on their toes” : An investigation of the press freedom and the working conditions for journalists in TanzaniaKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : According to reports from Reporters sans frontiers and Freedom House, the freedom of the press has declined during the recent years in the sub-Saharan country Tanzania. Using the human rights reports as an entry point, this study set out to investigate the working conditions for journalists in the capital de facto of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam. LÄS MER