Sökning: "developing country"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 840 uppsatser innehållade orden developing country.
1. Companies' Approach to Digitalization in the Recruitment Process - A multiple case study on Swedish firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Currently companies' HR departments find themselves in a rapidly changing technological environment due to the changes driven by digitalization. Digital tools that support the recruitment process are constantly increasing and the technologies on which they are based are becoming increasingly reliable. LÄS MER
2. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
3. THE SHIFT TOWARD ELECTRIFICATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - A Scenario Analysis Investigating What Sourcing Mode for Lithium-Ion Battery Cells Original Equipment Manufacturers Can Take to Meet Future Demand in The United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and hasconsequently commenced its transition toward producing more sustainable vehicles. Electric vehiclesare contributing to sustainable development and due to new components, original equipmentmanufacturers are facing substantial supply chain challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
5. Environmental Kuznets Curve in Sweden - A regression analysis of the relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth in Sweden during the years of 1960-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) is a theory suggesting the existence of an inverted U-shaped relationshipbetween emissions and economic growth. In today’s world of environmental awareness, it is an interesting topicsince it suggests that when economic growth reaches a certain point, pollution actually starts decreasing as economicwelfare increases. LÄS MER