Sökning: "development pathways"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 uppsatser innehållade orden development pathways.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Lund's Climate Alliance was initiated 2010 by the municipality of Lund, in southern Sweden, to support local climate adaptation and mitigation efforts. The purpose of this paper is to investigate what each member of Lund's Climate Alliance believes will be necessary to realize sustainability goals particular to their organization in the future. LÄS MER
2. Strategies for regional deployment of hydrogen infrastructure : The case of North Rhine-Westphalia, GermanyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In response to the growing urge towards decarbonisation, more and more initiatives have been set to reduce and/or compensate the level of CO2 (carbon dioxide) emitted by human activities, which is one of the main responsible of the incumbent threats of “global warming” and “climate change”. “Climate neutrality by 2050” has become a decisive topic for political agendas worldwide and, against that background, the hydrogen economy can play a significant role. LÄS MER
3. WOMEN’S POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE PERSPECTIVE. A Quantitative Large-N Study of ODA Recipient CountriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Promoting gender equality and closing the persisting gender gap is critical for achieving wide-ranging global objectives and sustainable development for all. One of the key domains in achieving gender equality is women’s political empowerment, which shows the least and slowest progress among all domains, even within the European Union. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : Understanding how social-ecological changes influence the resilience of dryland agro-silvo-pastoral systems can offer new perspectives on current sustainability challenges. In this study I use mixed methods to explore how resilience thinking can guide development towards sustainable and just future pathways in the Sahelian part of northern Senegal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a systematic autoimmune disorder characterized by a persistent joint inflammation. A subset of HLA-DRB1 alleles known as shared epitope (SE) are the strongest genetic risk factors to develop anti-citrullinated protein antibody positive (ACPA-positive) RA. LÄS MER