Sökning: "development theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6282 uppsatser innehållade orden development theory.
1. Manager Motivation and Organizational Change A case study of how manager motivation is fostered in a company and impacted by an organizational change effortKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Organizations are a fundamental part of today's society, playing an important part in people'severyday lives as well as in economic development. The key to running a successfulorganization in today’s complex business environment is to constantly develop andcontinuously motivate one’s workforce. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Evaluative frameworks of aid efficiency have various approaches based on donor priorities, international agreements and agenda, and existing theories in place. This thesis aims to investigate whether measurement of capabilities enhancement is losing ground to Value for Money Approach – a theory perceived to look into cost-effectiveness and economic growth only. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The study aimed to investigate how a research-based communication-supporting observation tool could be used and adapted for compulsory school for children with severe learning disabilities, focusing on interaction and communication between staff and students with mainly non-verbal communication. The research questions were intended to answer how the tool could be adapted and why, and how the participants experienced the collegial learning meetings and their communication with the students before and after them. LÄS MER
4. ODLING I DEN URBANA MILJÖN - En kvalitativ studie om stadsodlingens funktion och roll i den hållbara stadsutvecklingenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Urbanization as a trend is still ongoing and facing cities with challenging circumstances ofhow to develop in line with a sustainable development. The discussion of how to developurban areas in line with a sustainable development are broad and include a variety of activitiesand areas. LÄS MER
5. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER