Sökning: "deviant bodies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden deviant bodies.
1. Jag tänker på mig själv som en nakenakt : En studie av Marianne Lindberg De Geers skulptur Jag tänker på mig själv i relation till nakenakten som motivkategoriKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to describe and analyze the Swedish artist Marianne Lindberg De Geer’s public sculpture Jag tänker på mig själv in relation to the female nude as a traditional motif within the western art and aesthetic. The artwork in question depicts two naked upright standing women, one of whom is represented as emaciated and skinny and the other one as voluminous and fat. LÄS MER
2. Blir det en flicka eller en pojke? - En diskursanalytisk undersökning av biopolitik och "normaliserande" medicinska ingrepp på barn med intersexvariationerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Every year children are born with variations of sex characteristics that do not fit in the typical definitions for female or male bodies. Because of sex assignment procedures, intersex children are investigated, diagnosed and in many cases “treated” with surgical and hormonal interventions, sometimes irreversible and given without the individual’s consent. LÄS MER
3. Det ska ju vara tillgängligt för alla : En studie om förutättningarna för tillgänglighet i Umeå kommunKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Today accessibility is an important and well known factor in the construction of new houses and locations. This development is furthermore shaped by regulations and laws set by government. Nevertheless, accessibility is also a subject that isn’t always as prioritized as other issues which puts it at a disadvantage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Humour has for a long time been regarded as something unproblematic that in general shouldn’t be taken seriously, and humour research has mainly focused its positive functions and effects. However, humour is indeed a social and discursive practise that, just like others, have social implications. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Preface:Thank you to all the women in my life who have supported me through this process; to my mother, to my other mother (Susan), to Kara, to Jordan and, of course, to Dolly.Summary:(S)examensarbete is a journey through which I have questioned if knitting can be sexy. LÄS MER