Sökning: "different perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13673 uppsatser innehållade orden different perspective.
1. The Support Process Directed to Palestinian Refugee Women Who Are Victims of Gender-based Violence in the Palestinian Refugee Camps in BeirutMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : In 1948, Palestinians were expelled from their homeland Palestine then were forced to seek refuge in multiple countries including Lebanon. During their temporary stay, Palestinian refugee women began to experience serious problems like gender-based violence. LÄS MER
2. ÅTERINTEGRERING PÅ ARBETSMARKNADEN EFTER ETT FÄNGELSESTRAFF - utifrån arbetsgivarrepresentanters- och före detta kriminellas perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aim and problem statements: The aim was to examine ex-criminals' reintegration into the working market from the perspective of both the employer and the ex-criminal. To achieve the aim of the study two questions were raised: (1) How do employer representatives reason about the reintegration of criminals into the labor market? (2) What obstacles do ex-criminals experience when reintegrating into the labor market? The respondents' different experiences of this topic were presented in this study. LÄS MER
3. Att ha ett jobb som alla andra. Möjligheter och utmaningar i övergången från gymnasiesärskolan till arbete: en kritisk forskningsöversiktMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Today a lot of students with intellectual disabilities in Sweden are struggling to join the labor force and face multiple barriers when trying to gain employment. Therefore, the purpose of this thesis is to explore the facilitators and barriers concerning students with intellectual disabilities in their transitions from high school to employment through a systematic mapping of parts of the research field. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores which innovation systems that facilitates growth for Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) companies and to successfully operate within the food industry. This was done by interviewing several companies within the CEA industry as well as relevant governmental organizations. LÄS MER
5. Visualisering av tystade historier - En dekolonial kulturanalys av verket I firandet av vår kamp finns deras undergångMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The dominant narrative of history, prevalent in Sweden, is of a country which has no structural racism and that had no part in the colonization of the Americas or in the transatlantic slave trade. This is far from the truth, and this study connects Sweden’s role in the slave trade and as a country with colonial ambitions, as well as its history of racial biology, with the racialization of non-white bodies. LÄS MER