Sökning: "diffusion of innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 296 uppsatser innehållade orden diffusion of innovation.
1. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER
2. Barriers to Employee Involvement in Incremental Innovation at the Swedish Public Healthcare OrganizationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As public organizations are politically governed, the organizationshave traditionally been managed from a top-down perspective. Since knowledge intensiveorganizations have realized employees are the greatest assets, greater emphasis has been devotedtowards increased employee empowerment and their ability to contribute to the development oforganizations. LÄS MER
3. The innovation intermediary’s guide to the AI Factory - A study of AI Sweden as an intermediary in a system of innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of intermediaries in innovation systems. By studying how AI Sweden accelerates the use and adoption of artificial intelligence on a national level, it focuses on how an intermediary adds value in a technological innovation system. LÄS MER
4. Innovation Adoption for Eco Materials in the Construction Industry in Sweden: How Three Players Can Actively Foster the Adoption Process - A Case Study on the Material Hempcrete with the Company House of HempMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The construction industry is currently experiencing environmental problems associated withgreenhouse gas emissions, in particular due to the extensive use of unsustainable materials. Inthis regard, the industry is in need of alternative solutions, one of which is the introduction ofinnovative green materials. LÄS MER
5. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER