Sökning: "diffusion of innovations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden diffusion of innovations.
1. The process towards environmental sustainability and the influence of perceptions : A comparative qualitative case study on perceptions of pro-environmental consumption among students at Linnaeus UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Consumption is a major contributor to environmental harm, and also one area where the Swedish performance is in urgent need of improvement. While it is well known that changes are needed on all societal levels for sustainability to be realized, it is unclear whether the population is aware of which changes that refers to, since the impacts from individual consumption remain high. LÄS MER
2. Innovation Diffusion Dynamics and Behavior of Actors in Road Freight Transportation : A study of the market uptake dynamics and adoption of driverless trucksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Technological innovations have long been a driving force of change in different industries. However, not all innovations gain widespread diffusion and adoption, regardless of it being an incremental or a radical innovation. Driverless trucks are expected to have a substantial disrupting effect on the road freight transportation sector. LÄS MER
3. Takeoff: Analysing Pathways for Electric Innovation Facilitation and Regime Destabilisation in the Swedish Aviation IndustryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Climate change is the greatest challenge of our time. Despite efforts to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG), the emissions contribution from global aviation is set to increase. Electric aviation has emerged as an alternative which could form part of the solution. LÄS MER
4. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
5. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER