Sökning: "digital activism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden digital activism.
1. Bakom cancelkulturen: En kvantitativ studie om intentionen att delta i cancelkultur från ett kommunikativt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Studien syftar till att undersöka vad som ligger bakom en individs intention att delta i den form av digital aktivism som kommit att kallas för cancelkultur. Vidare undersöks hur teorier om personlig varumärkeskommunikation kan bidra till att förklara denna intention. LÄS MER
2. Maybe your comment will help her dial the trust number : What do the attitudes on social media tell us about the situation of women in Tajikistan?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : The ever-growing digital takeover of society fosters new platforms for opinion formation, transforming the traditional way of interacting and practising activism. However, while online activism has been successful in western parts of the world, its importance has not been as widely acknowledged in places such as Central Asia in relation to feminism. LÄS MER
3. Generation Y’s attitude towards femvertising in cosmetics: women empowerment or purplewashing? : A mono-method qualitative studyMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, femvertising has become a new issue of interest for companies, specifically in areas targeting women. Indeed, some companies in the cosmetics industry, such as Dove - a pioneer in the field - have been addressing the representation of women in advertising by tackling issues of equality, inclusiveness, and self-acceptance. LÄS MER
4. Women’s rights movements in Ethiopia : The role of activism via social media on traditional gender norms and attitudesMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this Degree Project was to investigate the role of social media for women’s rights movements in Ethiopia, specifically for the #MeTooEthiopia movement, and whether utilising social media in their operations and mobilisations has enhanced the movements’ ability to raise awareness and challenge traditional gender norms. The research was investigated through the lens of digital activism and via the logic of connective action, by utilising in-depth semi-structured interviews with women’s rights activists in Ethiopia and overseas and undertaking a review of the #MeTooEthiopia movement social media platforms. LÄS MER
5. “All of the black women in me are tired today” : En studie om Black Lives Matter-aktivisten Alicia Garzas twittrandeKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : In this article, we explore the Black Lives Matter activist Alicia Garza's Twitter usage during the month of June in 2020 with a critical discourse analysis (CDA). Our aim with the study was to examine the underlying motives and values in Garzas tweeting, and if there were any prevailing themes, in order to see if there was a difference between the discourse used for personal matters and the discourse related to her activism. LÄS MER