Sökning: "digital learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1048 uppsatser innehållade orden digital learning.
1. Lärares uppfattning om en digital fonemiskt inriktad läsintervention för elever i särskolan som är i behov av AKKMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The study’s aim was to investigate teachers’ perceptions of a digital phonemic intervention promoting reading development in special needs-students in need of Augmentative and Alternative and Communication (AAC). Four semi-structured dyad interviews with teachers were conducted. LÄS MER
2. Användningen av simulerade lärmiljöer inom logopedutbildningar i Sverige och dess påverkan på studenters lärandeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Simulated learning environments are used in health care education internationally and have shown positive effects on learning. The lack of knowledge in Sweden motivates this study that examined the use of simulated learning environments in speech-language pathology education in Sweden, how students describe its effect on learning and if there is a difference in learning depending on the type used. LÄS MER
3. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
4. LIFELONG LEARNING IN ORGANIZATIONS, BEFORE AND AFTER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - A multiple case study on large enterprises in the manufacturing industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Given the current challenges companies have in remaining relevant in a dynamic and challenging market environment, a more serious attention should be addressed to the concept of continuous learning in the training of employees. In addition, the current pandemic opened up new scenarios for training practices, which might be completely re-adapted for the upcoming years. LÄS MER
5. Digital adoption in Entrepreneurship Education in the time of Covid-19 - The impacts and lessons to learn and apply for post-Covid-19. A Mutiple Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Digital adoption has already been a discussion topic among academia for years, but the education industry was still reluctant to try embracing digital to deliver lectures or organize classes, until the disruption caused by Covid-19; the pandemic has undeniably affected a lot of fields, including Entrepreneurship education (EE). For the first time in the academy's history, adopting digital solutions to transit to emergency remote teaching was set up. LÄS MER