Sökning: "digital payment platform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden digital payment platform.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The payment method is under transition making the world step into a digital and mobile oriented chapter. With the development of integration between internet technology and financial functions, China expects to have a large number of mobile payments from its citizens as a result of the population size. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Video gaming has always been a blooming industry. With the emergence of online multi- player video games , this industry’s worth have sky rocketed. Online multiplayer video games store data of player’s credentials, in-game progress, in-game virtual assets and payment details etc. LÄS MER
3. Enabling Successful Collaboration on Digital Platforms in the Manufacturing Industry : A Study of Digital TwinsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this study is to enhance the understanding of how to successfully collaborate on digital platforms in the manufacturing industry by developing a contingency framework. To fulfill this purpose, the following research questions were derived: RQ1: Which challenges arise when collaborating on digital platforms in the manufacturing industry? and RQ2: How can collaboration challenges on digital platforms in the manufacturing industry be managed? Method – The study was conducted as an explorative, inductive single case study of a digital platform. LÄS MER
4. Understanding Cryptocurrencies from a Sustainable Perspective : Investigating cryptocurrencies by developing and applying an integrated sustainability frameworkMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : With the invention of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin in 2009, the world's first blockchain application was developed. While academic research gradually begins to investigate cryptocurrencies more closely and attempt to understand their functioning, technology is rapidly evolving and ecosystems grow exponentially. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The digital payment industry has become one of the fastest evolving markets in the world, but in the wake of its rapid advancement, an ever increasing gap between academic theory and the actual reality of this market widens - and especially so when it comes to entry theory. It is widely acknowledged that the world is moving towards an ever more homogeneous economy, but despite the fact that payment preferences differ greatly from country to country - research on this subject continues to revolve mainly around localized efforts. LÄS MER