Sökning: "digital tools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1221 uppsatser innehållade orden digital tools.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The study aims to understand the dynamics behind the teachers motive to use and not use digital textbooks in the activity instruction of mathematics. How are the motives influenced by the perceived dynamics created by the use of the textbooks? An understanding of this might serve to give perspective to the difficulties in implementing educational technology as well as being of help for policymakers, decisionmakers, producers and designers of tools. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates how techniques in Procedural Content Generation (PCG)can be combined with computer graphics theory to generate digital 3D cities suitablefor use in media such as games, movies, and advertisements. This research wasconducted to discover ways to alleviate the otherwise time-consuming process ofmanually modeling such cities. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The National Agency for Education introduces programming and digital tools in the syllabus for the mathematics at the primary school 2018 at the request of the Swedish Government. The reason for this decision is that we live in an increasingly digitalized society that leads to an increased need for digital knowledge in most professions. LÄS MER
4. ”ÅH NEJ, INTE ETT TILL VERKTYG ATT HÅLLA KOLL PÅ” En kvalitativ fallstudie av implementering av digitala verktyg i en stor organisationMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitization at the workplace has brought about important changes and has materialized in opportunities and challenges, such as a higher work tempo and increased complexity (Zeike, Choi, Lindert, & Pfaff, 2019). In many occupations, to be digitally literate means to be conversant with technical tools (Martin, 2008). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The discussion in this thesis focus on the relationship between news media usage and political participation. During the last several decades, many researchers have been worried about the decline of political participation, however, more and more opinions believe that political participation has not declined, but just transformed from traditional forms to new forms. LÄS MER