Sökning: "direct drive"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden direct drive.
1. Attitude and orbit control analysis of a solar sail spacecraft for Space sunshade missions in the vicinity of the sub-Lagrange 1 pointMaster-uppsats, KTH/Lättkonstruktioner, marina system, flyg- och rymdteknik, rörelsemekanik
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis report contains a complete attitude and orbit control analysis for solar sail spacecraft in the Circular-Restricted-3-Body-Reference frame. The overall goal of the project is to drive one solar sail from the edge of the Earth Sphere of Influence to a vicinity of the sub-Lagrange1 point. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : A permanent magnet synchronous motor is a type of motor that is used in several different application areas, not least in an autonomous robots where it is the motor that drives the wheels. Today, many actors choose simulation as a tool to save money and time when product tests are performed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : Star clusters can harbour many exotic objects, including black holes (BHs), X-ray binaries and blue straggler stars. In dense stellar environments like globular clusters (GCs), two-body relaxation drives their dynamical evolution, where gravitational interactions between stars strive to equalize their kinetic energy in the cluster. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the past half century, Singapore has gone from a tiny island in Southeast Asia to becoming one of the world's most developed countries. Singapore's achievements are reflected not only economically, but also in its emergence as a global innovation and financial services center. LÄS MER
5. Technological progress and innovation, their decoupling effects on carbon emissions and economic growth exploring the environmental curve within the EU : A quantitative studyMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the highest priority problems which needs to be addressed. The Paris Agreement focuses on zero-carbon solutions and to stop global warming while the United Nations highlights 17 sustainability goals. LÄS MER